As a student in the Rowland Virtual Learning Academy, TK-6 students will:
- Have access to high-quality, standards-based daily instruction provided by a Rowland Unified School District teacher, following the traditional school year calendar for the District.
- Receive daily instruction and participate in a learning day similar to our elementary schools.
- Students will be provided a District device, all textbooks and learning tools. If a hot spot is needed to successfully access the classroom lessons and learning, using the Zoom platform, one will be provided.
- Be required to participate daily in lessons, both in large and small groups, as well as work independently through digital learning platforms such as Seesaw and/or Google Classroom.
- Receive ongoing feedback, assessments and grades from their teacher.
While detailed school schedules are currently being finalized, the school day will be approximately:
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
First through Sixth grades 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.