Opening for the 2022-2023 school year, we are proud to launch the Rowland Virtual Learning Academy, a new educational choice for Rowland Unified School District TK-6 families who want their students to participate in an exceptional online learning program.
The Rowland Virtual Learning Academy is an alternative to in-person learning that reflects the traditional school setting, incorporating components known to benefit student achievement and success. It will offer:
- Daily teacher-led instruction for TK-6 students in a virtual classroom setting.
- Structured learning in the core subject areas with your virtual home room teacher and class, with one-on-one, small group and class instruction that is similiar to a traditional RUSD school classroom.
- Daily student learning activities that are both synchronous and asynchronous.
- High-quality, standards-based education that prepares and keeps students on track toward meeting grade level expectations, graduation, and A-G requirements.
- RUSD teachers that are focused on care, compassion, connection, and content.
JOIN US TO LEARN MORE AT OUR UPCOMING VIRTUAL PARENT INFORMATION MEETINGS:
THURSDAY, MAY 26
9 AM SESSION - CLICK HERE FOR MEETING LINK
5 PM SESSION - CLICK HERE FOR MEETING LINK
Call (626) 935-8281 with further questions.